Monday 26 May 2014

Plans in Motion

I'm very pleased to announce that I will be doing the NF run on Thursday, May 29th. I believe I am prepared to do whatever I can to run this race as well as I can. I will be working this week to make sure I am prepared in all the ways possible. I'm going to take a bit of a break from running to rest up and make sure I am ready to run.

On the day of the race, my plan is to make sure I keep hydrated. This will help me stay strong, keep focused, and run to the best of my abilities. I will also make sure I eat a good meal maximum of one hour away from the run because if I eat too close to the race it will slow me down. Also right before the race I will make sure to do a proper warm up as well as stretch to prevent injury. After the race I am going to do a cool down as well as a stretch to make sure I get my heart rate down safely.

I will let you know how the race goes after Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment